We Are Looking for Associate WSH Coordinator or Officer
- Update the company on any new regulations or changes to regulation and advice on actions need to achieve compliance.
- Manage the Workplace Safety and Health committee and meetings.
- Conduct safety inspections and propose recommendations for investigation and follow up to ensure safety compliance.
- Evaluate Safety training needs and carry out safety awareness training and safety training as required.
- Provide advice and assistance on safety promotional activities.
- Assist in risk assessments, Formulation of safe work procedures and emergency procedures and ensuring risk safety documents are current, relevant and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to all statutory acts and regulations, company safety rules and code of practice are implemented and complied by all staff and workers.
- Manage safety audit on site.
- Review Safety Management System and amend for continual improvements.
- Liaise with Clients, Project team and statutory boards and Authorities such as MOM/LTA/NEA/PUB/etc.
- Have safety related qualification, eg. Advanced certificate in Workplace Safety & Health, building construction supervisor safety.
- Minimum 1 years of safety related experience.
- Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer by MOM.
- Independent self-motivated and possesses good communication skills.
- Familiar with OHSAS 18001 and Bizsafe Star
Interested associate may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.